|Name||Comment period closes|
|DRAFT Recovery plan for the Grey Nurse Shark (Carcharias taurus)||22 November 2013|
About the public comment process
You are invited to comment on these draft recovery plans in accordance with the provisions of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
The release of these draft recovery plans marks the beginning of a public comment period that will close on the dates listed.
At the end of this period the plans will be revised, taking into consideration any comments received. The Minister for Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities will consider the revised plans as well as the comments received when deciding on adoption of the plans.
If you wish to comment on a draft recovery plan, please send your comments, quoting the title of the plan, to:
Wildlife Conservation Branch
Wildlife, Heritage and Marine Division
Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601
Fax: 02 6274 1921
For a comprehensive understanding of the provisions relating to nomination and listing, you should refer directly to the:
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Regulations 2000
Also in this section
- About recovery plans
- Recovery plans made or adopted - scientific name order
- Recovery plans required to be prepared
- Draft recovery plans open for public comment
- Steps in adopting a recovery plan