Welcome to the department's education centre.
These pages provide a range of educational resources and information to generate awareness and interest in the sustainable management of Australia’s environment, natural resources and heritage.
The resources are there to inspire new ideas for the classroom and for teachers and students to gain a greater understanding and appreciation of our environment and heritage and to promote a sustainable way of life.
Stay up to date
Other useful links
Still looking for information? Here are some links you might also find useful:
- Australian Alps: Education Resources
- Murray Darling Basin Authority: Education Resources
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority: About the Reef
- Bureau of Meteorology: Students and Teachers
- LivingGreener: Take action
- Clean Energy Future
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: Education
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
- Green Vehicle Guide